About Skills Institute
Educate. Develop. Inspire. That’s what Skills Institute is all about. Our players have fun learning and improving technical and tactical soccer skills while tackling key developmental milestones. There are several ways to participate in our Skills Institute – clinics for kids ages 5-12yrs, clinics for teams, leagues for kids ages 5-12yrs, and clinics for adults.
Don’t see a weekday class that fits your schedule? Email email@example.com with your desired day and time, register your child and 2 kids, and we will cover the rest! (Class minimum – 3 kids)
Clinics for Kids
- 70% of kids drop out of organized sports by age 13 because “it’s not fun anymore.”
- Kids in group sports do better in school and have healthier relationships
- With the right coaching approach, sports can improve self-esteem and confidence
- Team sports help kids develop important interpersonal skills like cooperation and respect
- Kids need at least 60-minutes of activity each day to grow healthy
- Kids who exercise develop good habits and are more likely to exercise as adults
Solid technical & tactical fundamentals
lead to future success on the field
Our fun and adaptive curriculum focus on development and mastery of fundamentals including
dribbling, passing, trapping and shooting. Individual player assessment and evaluation each season ensures players receive personalized attention.
The 50-minute classes are led by highly-trained, professional coaches who tailor the program to individual abilities and level of play to help the player grow.